Aster License Terms

Aaron

Aster License Terms

Post by Aaron » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:25 am

Where can I find a copy of the license terms and conditions before I buy?

Is the license transferable if my computer fails?

What parts can be replaced if it fails without needing reactivation? CPU, Motherboard, Hard drive, GPU?

If I backup my hard drive to a system image and restore to a new drive after failure will aster still run?

Going to purchase license soon. How will I transfer it to Windows 10 when available?

beast2040

Aster License Terms

Post by beast2040 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:49 am

Aaron wrote:Where can I find a copy of the license terms and conditions before I buy?
You can find the EULA on the download page
Aaron wrote:Is the license transferable if my computer fails?
What parts can be replaced if it fails without needing reactivation? CPU, Motherboard, Hard drive, GPU?
If I backup my hard drive to a system image and restore to a new drive after failure will aster still run?
This, and not only can be found in the FAQ
Aaron wrote:Going to purchase license soon. How will I transfer it to Windows 10 when available?
//www.ibik.ru/version-for-windows-10

Olorin

Aster License Terms

Post by Olorin » Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:58 am

Hello Aron.

Your reply about windows 10 does not really give us much information that we do not already know thanks to your website.
Windows 10 has been available for testing and developer mode for close to a year now.
It was stated on your website since the beginning of August at least, That a windows ten version would be available in the 4th Quarter of the year,
Which as far as I know my calendar months, is already here...
And having to wait for a working version for windows ten for however many months it takes you guys to sort this out is not really fair to the people who have already purchased this software from you.
Windows ten has been here officially since the 29th of July. That is more than one month already. We want to use windows 10 NOW!
Not very professional business like in my opinion and as soon as I find a multiseat program that I can replace aster with, I will be doing so,
because I am feeling very ripped off here and do not wish to have to wait half a year or whatever until you guys 'catch up'
You should have been able to have this sorted before 10 was officially released via developer mode betas.
Or do you not have anyone that knows how to use windows in your company? :(
Please give us a release date now or admit that you are that unorganised and we should not be wasting our time or money with you guys.
And maybe even give the people that have paid you for this software a refund until you can actually provide a working program for them....
Unless you think it is right to just hold onto peoples money and not give them what they pay for... :(

deepak727

Re: Aster License Terms

Post by deepak727 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:49 pm

Hi

I want to know windows compliance regarding to aster.

If I am using computer with dual monitor and Keyboard mouse, and two users are simultaneously working on it, so how many windows licenses are required, i.e One or Two ?

Olorin

Re: Aster License Terms

Post by Olorin » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:30 am

Just one, it works with different user accounts, not windows licenses. :)