[Help]How to open two instances of fortnite?

Zinola1

[Help]How to open two instances of fortnite?

Post by Zinola1 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:03 pm

Does anyone know how to open 2 instances of fortnite at same time, i cant execute it twice, help!
thanks in advanced

5k18a

Re: [Help]How to open two instances of fortnite?

Post by 5k18a » Fri May 18, 2018 10:25 pm

Try to use Sandboxie it should work https://www.sandboxie.com/

langvang

Post by langvang » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:27 am

Dont need sandboxie, cause i've tried that.

Once 1 instance of fornite is running, YOU CTRL+ALT+DEL and shut down the FortniteClient-Win64-Shipping_BE.exe or (EAC) whichever one is running

than re open launcher and start...

wola!

me and my son has been playing together for awhile doing this, i have not tried 3 instances, but 2 for sure work (edit: just tried 3 instances and YES they do work using same method) but they have to be on different work stations. Don't see why even more than 3 will not work...

IF you open 2 or more on the same machine those 2 will be able to login but not play due to party issues. BUT on different machines through aster.
THEY WORK! Enjoy

Redactor

Post by Redactor » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:20 am

langvang wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:27 am
Dont need sandboxie, cause i've tried that.

Once 1 instance of fornite is running, YOU CTRL+ALT+DEL and shut down the FortniteClient-Win64-Shipping_BE.exe or (EAC) whichever one is running

than re open launcher and start...

wola!

me and my son has been playing together for awhile doing this, i have not tried 3 instances, but 2 for sure work (edit: just tried 3 instances and YES they do work using same method) but they have to be on different work stations. Don't see why even more than 3 will not work...

IF you open 2 or more on the same machine those 2 will be able to login but not play due to party issues. BUT on different machines through aster.
THEY WORK! Enjoy
Dude, thank you so much! I've been researching forever how to run 2 instances of fortnite for a bit. I was even going to install it on my virtual machine but I know those are too slow to run anything. I was going to try aster and sand.

I had to make an account to thank you. This works perfectly!!

Redactor

Post by Redactor » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:47 am

Dude, thank you so much! I've been researching forever how to run 2 instances of fortnite for a bit. I was even going to install it on my virtual machine but I know those are too slow to run anything. I was going to try aster and sand.

I had to make an account to thank you. This works perfectly!!
If anyone is wondering I'm pretty sure Epic has patched this and I can't figure out how to run 2 instances now without using 50-60 gigs for a virtual machine and it running like crap

donna1205

Post by donna1205 » Fri May 26, 2023 7:09 am

Switch to the second user account without closing Fortnite on the first account. You can usually do this by logging out of the first account and logging into the second one.
Mini Crossword