[BUGS v4.1] Maybe its bugs with windows 10

hunter

[BUGS v4.1] Maybe its bugs with windows 10

Post by hunter » Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:09 am

Hi!

Some "bugs" I found using windows 10:

1 - When connected two Microsoft Keyboard with volume controls, the terminal 1 control volume of terminal 1, ok.... But the terminal 2 control the volume of terminal 1.

2 - Some times when I restart the PC, my mouses and keyboards of the terminal's not work, I have to unplug and plug again to work...
All two keyboards and mouses are connected via a HUB in a USB 3x power from GIGABYTE 990FXA-UD3.

3 - When set to SOFTWARE cursor, in windows 10 animations (start menu ...) the mouse cursor disappear until the animations ends.

4 - Microsoft mouse wheel not work properly when Aster is in SOFTWARE mode....: When some app not work properly with Microsoft mouse wheel, We have to go in Microsoft Mouse / keyboard center to identify these app and the mouse wheel will work properly, but when ASTER is active, these apps, even when we identify... the ASTER "block" the Microsoft center to work properly with these identified apps.

Maybe this post receive future updates....

I deserve a Aster license? *-* :lol:

Thanks a lot. :D

remont-stankov

BUGS v4 1 Maybe its bugs with windows 10

Post by remont-stankov » Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:27 pm

Yes I know, but I had to put some files there, as libraries and big applications such as php for saving space.
All etc config and modules still exist on writable partition. My player have 40MB yaffs only, so without "mos on drive" is not enough.
Now its working perfect on updated core and php. At least Ipla working fine Big thanks for it

I dont know why when I trying modify value of <sizeBytesMin> while flash get error "not enough space for squashfs image" even I think I have the unused space on flash memory ?
Maybe install_a blocked it ?
I read about your modified version of install_a, but its not working on 1185 chipset ?