Dual mouse with Aster v7 and Parsec

Gonza_vV14

Dual mouse with Aster v7 and Parsec

Post by Gonza_vV14 » Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:26 pm

Hello, I have a problem that is a bit difficult to explain with Parsec.

Well, I have a main PC, which through the Aster v7 software I created a multiseat (my main PC with dual monitor and for which I connect with Parsec I assigned a virtual monitor). The problem is that when I am using Parsec the cursor is duplicated, it can be somewhat annoying yes, but it is not a big problem, the problem comes when I want to play for example Counter-Strike 2, the cursor never becomes invisible, always It's there, but it's not the problem either haha, the problem is that when I go to rotate the player's POV, wherever I turn, it has a limit (the edge of the monitor), what I think happens is that the mouse does not " enter" the game; because for example in minecraft if it works well, the mouse disappears and I can rotate the pov as many times as I want.

psychrabi

Re: Dual mouse with Aster v7 and Parsec

Post by psychrabi » Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:01 pm

You can try enable Hardware cursor on ASTER workplaces and see if that help.
Right click the monitor in ASTER control > workplaces tab
and then choose "Hardware cursor" and see if the cursor disappears when playing the CS2 game.

If it still shows, then this is an issue specific with how Parsec handles remote mouse.
You could try contact parsec and see if they have any input on this issue.

psychrabi

Re: 9. Is Aster the ultimate solution for workplace surveillance?

Post by psychrabi » Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:28 pm

Danielcew wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:52 pm
Является ли Aster идеальным решением для наблюдения за рабочим местом?
ASTER has no functions for workplaces survellance.
ASTER creates workplaces from one system depending on the number of monitors connected to the computer
as for monitoring the workplaces, you will have to find 3rd party applications which is compatible with multiseat environment.

psychrabi

Re: Windows 11 Update: Улучшения или разочарование?

Post by psychrabi » Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:29 pm

Danielcew wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:11 am
Какие изменения и нововведения в Windows 11 Update могут оказаться действительно полезными для пользователей мультисистемных конфигураций, работающих на Aster v7 и Parsec? Может ли обновление привести к улучшению производительности и совместимости этих программ с новой операционной системой? Или, наоборот, нам следует ожидать проблем и несовместимости, которые могут негативно повлиять на наш опыт использования мультисистемы? Буду благодарен за ваш опыт и мнение!
Check out some possibilities of ASTER and parsec with virtual monitors
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apPRrd6ky6w

There are more videos of ASTER and parsec check them out in our youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/@astermultiseat

Joanie28

Re: Dual mouse with Aster v7 and Parsec

Post by Joanie28 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:53 pm

You can explore different settings within Parsec that may influence cursor behavior and input. Experiment with toggling options like "Capture Cursor" and "Mouse Smoothing" in Parsec's settings to observe any changes in cursor behavior while playing games.