Fall Creators Update Broke Aster

multicm

Fall Creators Update Broke Aster

Post by multicm » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:41 pm

I have 2 computers (one at home and one at work), both running Aster. After updating them to the latest Windows 10 release (2017 Fall Creators Update), Aster no longer works. I need my work one working so I rolled that back so Aster still works but I do need to get that computer updated as soon as possible. Is there a fix in the works to get aster to work on the latest version of Windows?

Thanks!

psychrabi

Re: Fall Creators Update Broke Aster

Post by psychrabi » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:43 pm

A new version of ASTER will be released to address this.
so for current you need to downgrade to creators update to use ASTER

themerchant

Post by themerchant » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:41 pm

Any idea when the new version will be released?

themerchant

Post by themerchant » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:01 pm

I currently have Aster set up with two workplaces. Everything works fine, except for my lightpack (https://store.lightpack.tv/). I can see it under Windows devices for both workplaces. To control settings etc of the lighpack, there are two pieces of software I can use; either Ambibox or Prismatik. Both work perfectly, but only for workplace one. In workplace two, the lightpack shows up in both softwares as 'not connected'. I'm guessing that the lightpack has been assigned to workplace 1 in Aster by default, but I don't see the device anywhere in Aster. Is there any way I can fix this?

jowam40

Post by jowam40 » Fri May 12, 2023 7:31 am

Bathrooms can be hazardous places, especially for children and elderly individuals. Upgrading your bathroom can enhance safety by installing features such as grab bars, non-slip flooring, and well-lit areas. granite countertops rochester mn