Tunngle does not work with Aster

sameer0011

Tunngle does not work with Aster

Post by sameer0011 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:29 pm

Tunngle failed to start with error code: error: (4-103) Could not communicate with the tunngle service

If Aster is disabled tunngle works properly

Tunngle creates TAP-win32 Adapter V9 (Tunngle), I believe the issue is related to how Aster deals with TAP-win32 Adpater and is currenty not able to support with its netwrok features.

would appreciate any help from the Ibik ru Team, would be a shame for the aster software to not be able to support commonly used network apps.

So far i have mixed impressions of the aster software, i just get the impression Aster has accomplished alot and is an amazing software yet fails at the last hurdle, which makes it unusable for many. Which is a shame since it feels like the potential is there to resolve the little bugs and issues to make Aster not just a good software which can do some things but a perfect and seamless experience for its users. I hope in future the issues are resolved and Aster continues to improve in functionality.

Thanyou for your time, and thankyou to the ibik ru team for their Hard work and support

robsterman02

Re: Tunngle does not work with Aster

Post by robsterman02 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:47 am

Have you tried using static ip address for your adapter

Stealth3si

Re: Tunngle does not work with Aster

Post by Stealth3si » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:11 pm

I can confirm this. If I do not assign static IPs to the workplaces, then tunngle will load up. If I assign static IPs to them, tunngle gives error. :( :cry: