Remote login

doomicle

Remote login

Post by doomicle » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:20 am

Hi. I've noticed that I can get access to the different screens via having a user auto-login via settings in Aster, and putting a userspace remote access program (e.g. Anydesk) into the startup folder for each user.
As long as the programs aren't installed, they run individually for each user, and can therefore show the terminals of each account separately.

The problem with remote accessing the desktops that way, is that you can log out of the user, or the connection closes.

So my question is: How do you remotely log into an Aster terminal as you would with an installed remote access application? How do you get access to the login screen remotely for each terminal?

I tried installing various remote access programs, and some of them let you log a user into the first terminal session, but not the second, third etc.

I also found this script:
https://steamcommunity.com/groups/homes ... 139051123/

The script lets you log in via rdp, then dump the user session to the console of the first terminal session. That's nice for being able to log into the first terminal, but can it be modified to dump a user session to the console of the second or third console for example?