Windows 10 + Aster Control + Battle.net + Sims 4

Assilsa

Windows 10 + Aster Control + Battle.net + Sims 4

Post by Assilsa » Wed May 25, 2016 5:57 am

Hi there,
im running the ASTER Control Trial Version on my Windows 10 PC with 2 Terminals and everything Works Fine... Everything except the Battle.Net Client and Sims 4.

When i try to start Sims 4 i get the Message "Origin is not running" .. its the same shit like in this thread:
//forum-en.ibik.ru/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1732

..and when i try to start the Battle.Net Client it takes a lot of minutes and after that im getting an Error:
https://eu.battle.net/support/de/articl ... m=internal

Reinstalling the Client didn't work me. Its the same like Sims 4, when i start the PC with Only One Terminal and ASTER OFF, Everything Works Fine!

To get along I made a workaround for playing wow, by launching wow directly through wow.exe with Sandboxie.. but unfortunately that is not a permanent Solution for me.
I was thinking about buying a license for ASTER Control, i really like that tool, but i need these two things to work properly otherwise i need to look up for another Multiseat Solution or Buying a second PC.
sry about my english, im from Germany.

Greetings

Assilsa

dnlbck

Re: Windows 10 + Aster Control + Battle.net + Sims 4

Post by dnlbck » Mon May 30, 2016 6:16 pm

Hello, I have been able to have battle.net open on multiple seats after:
A - logging in to terminals as separate local users (both Administrators)
B - checking the option under settings: 'Allow multiple instances of battle.net'

I'm not sure if these are requirements for it, but I did this anyways and its working well, I primarily play Overwatch on one screen while Diablo 3 or Rocket League is played on the second.

I haven't tried using an Origin game yet, but i'll give it a shot tonight with Sims 3(only one i have) and see if I have the same issues as you do, maybe we can figure it out.

- Cheers, good luck!

P.S.
Also remember to run the games first, as each user, while aster is disabled, and change 'fullscreen' to 'borderless'.

lhdc

Re: Windows 10 + Aster Control + Battle.net + Sims 4

Post by lhdc » Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:25 pm

i have the same problem, is there a solution for this? the solution above didnt work for me