Dying Light already running.

davym123

Dying Light already running.

Post by davym123 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:09 pm

Hi!

I'm currently on my trial and have played The Elder Scrolls online perfectly with Aster.
But when I try Dying Light then it says "Dying light is already running"
Is there a workaround for this problem?

Thanks a lot!

Regards,
Davy

Ascensi

Re: Dying Light already running.

Post by Ascensi » Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:18 pm

I've tried Dying Light with no problems. I don't know how you've set your system up but I have two steam installations, and two steam accounts and and loaded one steam player into the program "sandboxie". You should set up a virtual ip on your system and apply it to one of the user accounts.. using Friend only mode in Steam will work as a custom Lan set up without actually setting Dying Light to use Lan. Although it's a bit tricky, I've also got sound playing back using two different audio devices set to each user account but you have to make sure that when you reboot with multiseat enabled that you make sure in the audio devices area that the audio device you told Aster to use for that user account is actually applied to that specific account because it doesn't seem to lock on to the audio device as you would expect. My video card is a GTX 970 and there is some lag now and then with full quality settings. Adding another identical video card with SLI might be best for two or more players.