LAN Gaming

Daniel2805

LAN Gaming

Post by Daniel2805 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:56 pm

I am trying to get games like Black ops and COD 5 to work with this but can't seem to set it up so that one of the computers hosts the server and the other can join. I can launch the games fine and have them both play the game in single player it's just when it comes to multiplayer everything I have tried has failed. I want me and a buddy to be able to play right next to each other so if anyone knows how to set it up then I would be very grateful.

aklilyazhuikovaie

LAN Gaming

Post by aklilyazhuikovaie » Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:41 pm

this is too good to be true in LANs with my friends we usually dont have internet connection so this would rock if we get a non-chinese release

Rowrab

LAN Gaming

Post by Rowrab » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:46 am

im at my home and how do i setup a lan gaming only 2 computers will be used for lan gaming
my desktop computer is a windows xp and my laptop is windows 7
how do i setup them

i have a switch and a pldt dsl internet connection

note: i cannot play online in both computers at the same time, only one computer can have a internet connection at a time
so i cant play online both a the same time

LoraFrab

LAN Gaming

Post by LoraFrab » Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:13 pm

me too want know if still are some devoloping over the network gaming time ago there are plugin and guide but actually there is nothing what look like promise good way in that

elguapo916

LAN Gaming

Post by elguapo916 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:35 pm

I had been playing around with some of this. The aster manual suggests creating a loopback protocol. I don't understand all this and I might have been doing it wrong, but when I follow their guide, I can play games over LAN without a problem. However, by doing so, my internet connection is wiped out. I need to disable the loopback adapter to use the internet again. Not sure if anyone else out there got this to work better, if so, please speak up.

n3v3rm1nd

Re: LAN Gaming

Post by n3v3rm1nd » Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:38 pm

elguapo916 wrote:I had been playing around with some of this. The aster manual suggests creating a loopback protocol. I don't understand all this and I might have been doing it wrong, but when I follow their guide, I can play games over LAN without a problem. However, by doing so, my internet connection is wiped out. I need to disable the loopback adapter to use the internet again. Not sure if anyone else out there got this to work better, if so, please speak up.
are you on windows 10? i tried that too but most games cant connect to each other over lan ...