Full screen games at once

k7k

Post by k7k » Thu May 28, 2015 8:17 pm

I recently bought aster v7 and I had a few problems at first. I tried running the game Bioshock on one screen while League of Legends on the other screen. At first when the two games enter fullscreen mode, the screen would just go black and start flickering. But, once I set the Bioshock game to "Borderless", both games showed up on the screens no problem. However, League of Legends was stuttering and felt laggy even though it was getting 100+ fps. So that is problem #1.

Problem #2 is I'm trying to run two instances of League of Legends at once. I'm a little confused when it comes to setting up different IP addresses for both workstations so I need help with that. Also, I tried using sandboxie without success. I keep getting a message saying that League of Legends is already running (on the other screen/workstation).

If anyone could help me with this it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

beast2040

Post by beast2040 » Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:25 pm

1. Perhaps at you not rather fast HDD
2. Game league of legends doesn't support start of several copies, even with use of Sandboxie.

BarbaraOa

Post by BarbaraOa » Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:56 pm

I also have a blue screen of death, but mine says STOP: 0x000000ED at the bottom. Will the same solution solve my problem?

SimonlKsusrab

6 Full screen games at once

Post by SimonlKsusrab » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:28 am

When i logged onto the site this monring i was greated by a full screen ad. Nice.

Really? I can understand needed to pay for the site though ads but it seems with full screen ads its getting a little out of hand.

Unless it is something to do with that stupid bottom toolbar?

Petrovichol

2 6 Full screen games at once

Post by Petrovichol » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:04 am

Do you also want tests by people where everything works as expected in the real versions? I never have had any problems with full screen, but I do have a state-of-the-art video card.

LoraFrab

Post by LoraFrab » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:06 am

Hi,

When I choose Full Screen Recording, it records and splices what is displaying on both of my monitors.

How do I perform a Full Screen Recording of just a single monitor?

Thanks

SaraHorrab

3 Full screen games at once

Post by SaraHorrab » Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:53 am

it happens with all games i tested, that dont have wide screen resolution at options menu or something.

magnumrabello

Re: Full screen games at once

Post by magnumrabello » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:18 am

beast2040 wrote:1. Perhaps at you not rather fast HDD
2. Game league of legends doesn't support start of several copies, even with use of Sandboxie.
read my post //forum-en.ibik.ru/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2671 i run several client without sandbox. don't need to change ip.