different ips not working (Windows 10)

Magnoste

Re: different ips not working (Windows 10)

Post by Magnoste » Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:37 pm

this is how I have it and with this I can open different sandboxes steam accounts etc.. but no Battle.net or some other programs boxed or unboxed

n3v3rm1nd

Post by n3v3rm1nd » Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:21 pm

ahhh okay now that clears it up.. thanks gonna look into it later! :D

edit: ok now internet access works after i assigned but still trying to acces any lan games gonne look further into this thanks!

edit2: minecraft crashes with a error something something loopback

Magnoste

Post by Magnoste » Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:41 pm

yes I don't know what more we can do in order to make it work for all programs and stuff xd.

I think that now the ball is in the developer's court

n3v3rm1nd

Post by n3v3rm1nd » Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:47 pm

i really think this is an issue with windows 10 damn ... since everthing else that i read are in w8 and everthing works fine...

Magnoste

Post by Magnoste » Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:52 pm

yea don't know at all, I'll be waiting for any help.

Specifically, if anyone knows how to run two instances of H1Z1 let me know please,

thanks

TerryHA

5 different ips not working Windows 10

Post by TerryHA » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:19 am

Hi

I use my X-52 Pros slider for zooming in and out in the A-10C. It works great and I have no problems with it.

However I am trying to make a new profile for the FC3 planes and although I have made identical controls for the new profile the internal zooming does nothing. However if I change to external view the slider works fine and zooms in and out no problem. So why does it work in the A-10C and externally in FC3, but not internally?

Thanks

Einnairo

Post by Einnairo » Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:44 pm

Yeah help pls. No point to buy if it's not working right. Great idea really if this program works.

I hv many questions.

1. Like the above guys, even if I hv 2 ip addresses, both systems show the same IPs. I hv dual LAN port on the PC. One has static ip 192.168.1.34 and the other 192.168.1.41. But on ipconfig both are shown on both screens. Both PCs can surf the Internet but cannot play 2 instances of the same game.

2. Same when I add a static IP and unplug the 2nd lanport, same thing as above.

3. Going to try loop back adaptor. But does not give even internet connection.
Pls advise.

Einnairo

Post by Einnairo » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:28 pm

btw, I am using windows 10 home edition.

Thanks.

Einnairo

Post by Einnairo » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:41 pm

hi there again, some reply would be nice.

i have now upgraded to windows 10 pro but same thing.

moaite

Post by moaite » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:45 pm

Sorry to bump an older thread. But I am struggling to find what others have used as a solution for this?

On windows 10 I have tried secondary ip on network adapter, I have tried the loop back adapter, I have also tried a secondary adapter, each come up with the same result. Joining game terminal cannot see host terminal.

Both terminals end up being able to see both ip addresses and they both default to the same ip address as each other, I have applied the different static ips in aster to each terminal and yet they still use the same ip.

This obviously causes Lan games to not find each other as they are not set to look at them selves for host.

I tried an old school copy of AOE 2 (and set the application to use the ip addresses in aster) there is a handy button in the multiplayer section that shows your internal ip, both terminals always show the same ip no matter what I try.

I have tried hamachi and tunngle neither seem to work.

I have also tried looking for localhost addresses 127.0.0.1 etc.

I have tried forcebindip and installed two copies of the game, still doesn't work.

I would really appreciate some ones help if possible please.